Friday, 23 October 2009

All my miss Anyas are getting paired up !!!!



Look another one of my Miss Anyas has found herself a boyfriend, think these two make quite the couple. The gorgeous papers and those scrummy leafs again are from the lovely Katy, thanks again darling. The ribbon is from my stash and all the flowers are prima with dew drops in the centres.

I hope everyone has a lovely weekend, im really looking forward to mine, my nanny is going to be 86 tomorrow so i shall be celebrating with her. She still fit as a fiddle, hope i turn out to be half the amazing women she is, shes my hero and can still drink me under the table hahahaha :)

11 comments:

Mina said...

fabulous Laura, isnt it nice to see the girls and boys paired off lol...aaaahhhhh young love
Mina xxx

Caroline said...

Great card! Love this cool little guy. Caroline x

CraftyC said...

A beautiful card Laura, these look great together
Clairex

Tara said...

So there's some lovin' in the air heh? Gorgeous card Laura and the flower is so pretty!!
I'll raise a glass to your Nan, bless her and I hope she lives for many years to come!!
Hugs Tara xx

Julie said...

Oh I do like a bit of romance!! Beautiful card, Laura - love the colours!! Have a fab day with your gran tomorrow!! Does that make her my cyber gran? :) Juliexx

gina g said...

Hi Laura Gorgeous card what a great couple they make too, Happy Birthday to your nan hope you have a great day. luv gina xx

Heather said...

You old 'Matchmaker' you!!
Gorgeous card Laura hun - fabulous colours and papers. Love your 'Happy Couple' and your details are just fantastic.
Wish your Nanny a happy birthday from me - I'll be having a cyber drink (or 2)with her - mine's a G&T.
hugs Heather xx

Georgia said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Laura, and I love how you've paired those two up! These colours are gorgeous and I love the fresh feel to it! Have a nice weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Lexxie said...

I'm loving this image Laura, they just look so sweet together!
Fab card and congrats to your nan!
Love Sarita xx

theneon said...

Another cute pairing! Love it -- the flowers and textures are great.

Diane Duda said...

I love these stamps!
And you are quite the matchmaker. :)
wonderful!!!

xo
di