Thursday, 8 April 2010

4 Challenges in One Card !!!



I think I did quite well with this one and made the card to fit 4 challenges ...

Polly craft - Anything goes
Simon Says Stamp - Kids card
A Spoonfull of Sugar - One for the boys
Roses on Paper - Layers

links to all these blogs are on my side bar.

I used one of my fab TGF images from the 'my guy' set. The background paper I made using one of my cuttlebug embossing folders and black ink. The fab ribbon is from quixotic paperie (I love this stuff) and the skull and cross bones is a cuttlebug cut and emboss die. Lastly the corner tabs are a sizzix die.

On another note 2 days till Ally Pally woohoo I'm soooooo excited I cant wait now.

5 comments:

Angela said...

THis is just awesome and so cool!! I love the added skull and crossbones!! You have been making alot of boy cards here lately!!!
Can't wait to see what you create next!!
Hugs)
Angela

Becky said...

Wow! I love your card, the design is so fantastic!!
Thanks so much for joining us at Pollycraft and good luck!!
xx

Diane Duda said...

You did do a good job! Great card! :)

Caroline said...

Cool card Laura!!! Love it. caroline x

Marley said...

Very nice card,love the image.
Thanks for joining us at a spoon full of sugar! Hugs Marley