Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Boys Card and Flea Market Photos



First off what a lovely weekend !!! I had such a brilliant birthday, I got completely spoilt and the weather was beautiful. The Rex cinema was amazing, if any of you live near Berkshampstead it is 100% worth going to. Also thank you to Tara and Julie for my stunning birthday cards I absolutely love them xxxx you can see both of them on there blogs ..

Julies here
and Taras here

FAB arent they :)

ok on to my card ... The stamps used are by inkadoo (I think) which I stamped using black stayzon. The paper is fab I brought it at ally pally last november and only just brought myself to cutting in to it hahahahaha Theres not much else to say about this card really.

I thought I would also pop a couple of piccie on here from the St Albans Flea Market that I did the weekend before last with my lovely friend Steph her blog is here if you fancy a nose, she is an amazing textile artist and I absolutely love her work.




oh and just incase your wondering im this strange person with the red hair :) xxx

2 comments:

Tara said...

Your black and white card is awesome hun, you've so nailed the grunge thing! WOW!
I didn't get your email as I've changed my email addy (can be found on my profile) but as long as you got the card safely then I'm happy ;o)
Hugs Tara xx

Julie said...

Brill boy's card, Laura - love it - only 6 months to cut into the paper!!! Your stall looks so interesting and professional!! I needed a close look! Where's the tiered basked from, looking for one of these!! Love Ya!! Juliexx