Its the first ever challenge over at crafts and me and the challenge is to make a card using fairies or wings, if you use a sweet pea image and your a follower you get a second chance of winning, the prizes are amazing, the first prize is a whole set of sweet peas !!!
I couldnt resist this challenge, I coloured her using watercolour pencils and added lots of stickles to her hair and the butterfly, the papers are basicgrey, the small flowers are prima and the large one of papermania with brads, buttons and gems for the centres. The swirl is a sizzix die.
I cant wait for Ally Pally now, roll on tomorrow, im also going to meet up with some blogging friends too for the first time which will be lovely, it will be nice to finally put a face to the name, although me and Julie almost met about a week ago and only realised the day after that we were both in the same craft shop at the same time, saw eachother and didnt every know we were eachother hahahahaha
Oh also if you wanna pop over to the challenge site heres the link ...
http://craftsandmechallenges.blogspot.com/




a







6 comments:
Oh your card, is drop dead gorgeous, Laura!!! Fantastically, soft colouring!! I'll be wearing a pink carnation!!!! LOL! Can't wait!! Juliexx
Oops - talk about dodgy punctuation - sorry!!
Hello Laura * waves like a mad women* lol, thanks for your lovely message hun, it's soooooooooo good to be back ! A gorgeous card, such a pretty image ! Have a fabby time at the show wont you ? hugs Katy x
Love your subtle colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me on our first challenge. Hugs Tracy x
Gorgeous card Laura! The image is beautiful and I love how you've coloured her and the colours are lovely! Have a great weekend. :) Love, Georgia xx
Yoo Hoo Laura this is gorgeous hun love the colour and your beautiful flowers. Thanks for joining Crafts and Me for our first challenge. luv gina xx
I have a sweet pea stamp up for grabs on my blog if your interested.xx
Post a Comment