Wednesday, 28 April 2010

I 'heart' Bombshells !!!!!



Im absolutely loving these images, I cant stop inking them up !!!! I used the same image as I did for my last card apart from this time I didnt add any wings. I coloured her is watercolour pencils and distress around the edge using tim holtz inks. The scroll sentiment is from the mans ruin set that I coloured using distress inks and attached to my card using 3D foam pads to give my card some dimension. The papers are basic grey. The film strip I made using one of my new tim holtz alteration dies, I then used part of another bomshell accessory stamps to stamp the rose image into the film, again I coloured using watercolour pencils and distress ink. Lastly I added some gems to the top right hand corner of my card for a added bit of sparkle.

In entering this card into the following challenges:-

Crafts and Me - Sparkle
A Spoon Full of Sugar - 3D Something
Quixotic Challenges - How Distressing
Secret Crafter - Distressing
Prairie Fairy - Distressing

14 comments:

Beth said...

Woot woo! This is such a fab card! The colour scheme is perfect with this funky image!

Love Beth xx

Dawn said...

Another amazing card darling - absolutely gorgeous love everything about it! x

CraftyC said...

Love your card Laura, such a fantastic image!
Clairex

Helen said...

Fab card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

Cheryl Valadez said...

Love this card, too! Great use of the of the new TH alteration die and how you combined it with a Bombshell rose. So clever ;D

Julie said...

So fabulous - great colours and I love that die!!! A girl's gotta have it!!! Juliexx

Cor* said...

So saucy girl! Stamp away and keep playing with us at FFF!

Marie S said...

I ♥ Bombshells in your hands!!
You are doing some great stuff with these Laura.
I really think the person inking and pressing the images has a lot to do with the final product looking great. Just sayin'.

Unknown said...

This is definitely one for the boys!! Great color combo.

Thanks for joining in Fairy Fun Fridays this week.

Randi said...

Gorgeous and oh so COOL! I love the red and black and polka dots! And, the roses in the film strip are brilliant!!

SemSee said...

This is stunning! Thanks for joining our 'How Distressing!' challenge at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

gina g said...

Hiya Laura This is fabulous hun and the image is fantastic. Thanks for joining us for our challenge at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

Crafteezee said...

Oh La La! Fab card hun, loving the polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me. Hugs Tracy x

Vixykins said...

Great card Laura, love the film strip, goes really well with the image :)

Thanks for playing at Crafts & Me challenge x