Monday, 12 April 2010

Oh Alice - You can learn a lot of things from the FLOWERS



This week over at Oh Alice the challenge is to use flowers on your cards, this is something that is easy for me as I dont think I can make a card without flowers !!!! I thought I would use a gorgeous stampotique image for this as they are sponsering this weeks challenge with a fab prize a $15 voucher. I coloured my image with watercoloured pencils and distressed with black stayzon. I stamped onto my background paper with a florish stamp in the corners. The fab ribbon is from quixotic paperie I just love the stuff. The flowers are papermania with black buttons for the centres and the little spider is a cut and emboss cuttlebug die.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Really love this hun! That stamp is fab and I love the purples! Very cool!

Julie said...

Love this, Laura!! Great colours with this image and super all round layout!! Love Juliexx

Mina said...

wow Laura I love this fabulous card and the image is fantastic...perfect colours for it too
Mina xxx

Dawn said...

I love love love this card!! :) x