Well I finally managed to play with some of my new goodies from Ally Pally !!! The papers are DCWV and the gorgeous Cheeky image my lovely cyber sis Julie sent me, thank you darling xxx I really enjoyed using this image she is gorgeous !!! I coloured her using watercolour pencils and smudged blue chalk around the image. The matt I made using my new martha stewart around the edge punch, which I will add I absolutely love !!! The cherry ribbon I brought from the ribbonbox at AP and the cherry button and the little heart gems are from my stash.
Im so looking forward to this weekend, its my birthday YAY, ive decided im going back in time and im going to be 21 again hahahahaha Im going to a fab cinema in Berkhampstead called the rex its an 1930's Art Deco cinema, you sit at tables and theres a bar so you can drink wine in there, were going to see a film called Ponyo, its by studio ghibli, there my favourite type of manga films so it should be good :) Then sunday im off to the zoo with my family as there a huge bike show there, all my family are bikers so should be great fun, were taking a picnic so lets hope the weathers nice !!!!!




a







5 comments:
This is the cutest card I've seen in blogland today Laura, it rocks! Love the colours and that sassy image!!
Have a fabulous weekend birthday hun and i really hope you get loads of crafty goodies ;o)
Hugs Tara xx
I absolutely LOVE this card hun its so my cup of tea, 50s girlie and cherries what more could you want. Beautiful hun xxx
Also can't believe you're going to the rex have been dying to go there for a while now have a fab time xxx
What a fab card Laura, love the colours and all your gorgeous embellies! Beautifully coloured too! Ooh, enjoy your birthday, cyber sis- sounds like you're going to have a great time!! Love 'n hugs!XXX Juliex
Happy happy birthday birthday to you. Wishing you lots of lovely things :-) Kate x
This is so cute! Love the image and the ribbon and colors.
Hugs, Christine
Post a Comment