Sorry for being a little absent from blogland lately, I just dont know where time flys too !!!! I am entering this card into 2 challenges ...
Pollycraft Monday - Pinkalicious
Crafts and Me - Birthday
I used this gorgeous image that Tara sent me a while back which I coloured using watercolour pencils. The papers are basic grey, the ribbon I found in my stash. The large flowers are prima with paper roses for the centres and the pearl pins are from my stash.
On another non crafty note my tattoo is finally finished, I am in love with it, its sooooo stunning I will post some piccies on here as soon as it heals so you can all have a look.
xxxx




a







6 comments:
Ooh wow, such a pretty card Laura! The image is adorable and I love the summery colours and gorgeous flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx
Hey there, Sis!! This such a cute card - fabulous soft colours and your flowers are yummy!! Are we going to see a piccie of your tat? Hugs, Juliexx
Hi Hunny gorgeous card love the colours and flowers. Hope you are keeping well. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina x
Such a gorgeous card, love the colours and Tilda is coloured beautifully. Take care Ann-Marie xxx
Gorgeous card, love the paper.
Thank you for joining us over at Pollycraft.
Hugs
Joanne x
Wow this is gorgeous! I love the way you have used those pins and your colouring is stunning :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.
Hugs
Amy xx
Post a Comment