Wednesday, 10 February 2010

LOVE




What can I say I am in love with these new tim holtz 2010 CHA stamps, arent they gorgeous they really remind me of vintage style tattoo lettering. I brought these from the lovely dyan over at art from the heart and I have to say it arrived in the loveliest packaging and really quickly I would definately recommend her shop and she has some of the lovelist crafting stock ive seen. I have no affliation with her shop I am just really happy customer.

I am entering these cards into the following challenges

Tuesday Taggers - Love theme - http://tuesdaytaggers.blogspot.com/
Simon Says Stamp - Love Theme - http://www.simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/
Charisma Cardz - Love Theme - http://www.charismacardz.blogspot.com/
CRAFT Challenge - Love/Valentines - http://www.trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/
Creative Card Crew - Valentines - http://creativecardcrew.blogspot.com/
Lili of the Valley - Valentines - http://liliofthevalleythursdaychallenge.blogspot.com/

12 comments:

Bubbles said...

Oh the colour combo and stamping looks so elegant! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.
Joanne x

Heather said...

Oh wowee Laura, these are abolutely stunning. The colours and the beautiful simplicity makes them absolutely leap from the page.
hugs Heather xx

Kirsti said...

These are gorgeous... I have these stamps too - are they the big ones or the minis??...xoxo

Claire Phillips said...

Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. in our Valentines /Love challenge - fabulous project - wonderful typeface! Cheers Claire x

Leanne said...

Gorgeous!!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Julie said...

Wowza Laura - these ar fantastic, so striking- I'm off to have a nosey now!! Juliex

Suzi Mac said...

These are fantastic, I love the new Tim Holtz stamps, your colour combo is just great. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, we hope you will join us in our next challenge, good luck in the draw.
Hugs Suzi x

Unknown said...

I have to agree with you Laura about those stamps, I am a huge fan off Tim Holtz, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

PatR said...

Fabulous creation and thanks for joining TT this week.
Pat x

Unknown said...

Fabulous project! Thanks for joining in with our Love theme this week at Tuesday Taggers x Janet

Chris (catt871) said...

Both cards are very gorgeous!! I love the red accent, it just pops out!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!
Chris & the DT

Sally H said...

So elegant! Thanks for joining us at TT this week!