
I received this lovely award from the lovely Julie over at catch me crafting, thank you darling for thinking of me xxx
For this award, I have to tell you about 10 things that make me happy, so here goes, in no particular order ....
1. Card making
2. Scrapbooking and generally any crafting
3. Gorgeous crafting stash hmmmmmm
4. My lovely hubby
5. My close friends and family, I love them all xxx
6. Rose wine YUM
7. Travelling
8. Camden market
9. Making a mess hehehehe
10. Reading
Now I have to pass it on to 5 lovely blogging friends hmmmmm always a hard task to choose just free ok here goes, i would usually pass it to Julie but she passed it to me and also ill try not to pass it on to peeps she has choosen too ....
1. Katy - Katys Bloggaroo
2. Kate - The Kathryn Wheel
3. Mina - Pinkpuds
4. Heather - Ricas Haven
5. Georgia - Kitty Krafts




a







3 comments:
Hi Laura,
Wow, thanks so much for thinking of me! I really appreciate this lovely award! I'll go and add it to my blog now! Thank you! :)
Love, Georgia xx
Great "happy things". :)
My give-away has finally started if you want to stop by.
xo
Di
thank you so much Laura for thinking of me thats so kind of you
Mina xxx
Post a Comment