This image is called poppy love, isnt she stunning !!!! I coloured her using watercolour pencils and I added stickles to her tail. The papers are basic grey I think and the flowers are prima with buttons and gems for the centres. I so im love with these sweet pea stamps everyone of these images are gorgeous.
Tuesday, 23 February 2010
More Sweet Pea Goodness
This image is called poppy love, isnt she stunning !!!! I coloured her using watercolour pencils and I added stickles to her tail. The papers are basic grey I think and the flowers are prima with buttons and gems for the centres. I so im love with these sweet pea stamps everyone of these images are gorgeous.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







8 comments:
Yet another stunning card babe! x
She really is stunning Laura and so is your gorgeous card!
Hugs Tara xx
This is gorgeous Laura. I love the citrus colours!
Clairex
Wow, chuck, these bright colours are perfect with this little beauty! Yet another stunner!! Juliexx
I think you have my addiction!!! THis is just beautiful!!! I love the bright colors!!! I can't wait for the Blog Hop!! Lynette just put up a small sneak peak of the 4 releases!! Go See!!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Absolutely stunning! your colouring is beautiful!
Fabulous card Laura, the colours are gorgeous and I so love the way you've coloured the image, she looks lovely! :)
Love, Georgia xx
wow Laura thos colours are amazing with this stamp...I love it
Mina xxx
Post a Comment