Thursday, 25 February 2010

Oh Alice



Chapter One: Down the Rabbit Hole. The Beggining ...

This is the first challenge over at The Alice in Wonderland challenge blog. This weeks challenge was 'Alice Gets Glam' I decided to use one of my Miss Anya as Alice (which I think works quite well) and gave her some strippy tights to give it a little bit of a Tim Burton feel. I made the scalloped circle using my nesties. The sentiment I made using word. The mushroom is part of one of my fairy art song stamps that I stamped and cut out. All the flowers are prima with gems in the centres.

There is a link on my side bar to Oh Alice blog, I think its a pretty cool blog challenge and cant wait to join in again.

13 comments:

Stephanie J said...

So cute! Love your smattering of flowers!

Julie said...

Fabulous - and inspired to use this Miss Anya as Alice!! Love her funky tights too and all your extra details! Juliexx

Dean and Selena said...

She does work well! Your Alice is so cute!

Anne Karin said...

Oh! Supercute!

Dawn said...

Oh I love it! xxx

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This is beautiful! Love all the blues.
Thanks so much for joining us this week for Oh alice challenges.
Kristy x

Tara said...

What a great idea for a blog and your card is perfect with Miss Anya pimped this way to fit the theme, I love it!
Thank you so much Laura for your lovely comment on my vintage card.... I was so touched ;o)
Have a lovely weekend, hugs Tara xx

gina g said...

YOO hOO hunny how are you, love the card very pretty. luv gina xx

Sammi said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the stripey tights! Thanks for joining in the first Oh, Alice challenge :D
Sammi
xxx

Randi said...

Stunning Alice card!! Love how you used Miss Anya!! She looks gorgeous in those blues!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my FFF post!

Tasha said...

Wow what a fabulous card - Miss anya loooks perfect as Alice
Thank you for joining us at Oh Alice!
love tasha xx

Georgia said...

This is so fabulous Laura - the flowers look sooo pretty and I really like your take on the challenge! Have a nice weekend! :) Love, Georgia xx

Fragile Mill said...

Fabulous cards