Friday, 12 February 2010

Pollycraft Challenge - Things with Wings



I couldn't resist this challenge as the first thing that pops into my head for things with wings was or course faries :) used one of the lovely fairy song art stamps, still love this collection. I coloured her using watercolour as usual and then used stickles on her wings and eye shadow (doesnt show up brilliantly in the photo) The papers are basic grey, the flowers are prima and the leafs are a leone punch. Ribbon and gems from my stash.

I dont think ill have time to blog over the weekend so I hope everyone has a lovely valentines day xxxx

9 comments:

Emma said...

Beautiful card, such gorgeous colours and adorable image.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

CraftyC said...

Such a pretty card, I love the colours on this!
Clairex

Georgia said...

Wow, this is stunning Laura - I love the way you've coloured the image and the flowers look gorgeous! Have a great weekend! :)
Love, Georgia xx

Mina said...

wow shes just gorgeous isnt she Laura, it reminds you of the old prints in fairy tales...beautiful card
Mina xxx

Sue said...

gorgeous card and such beautiful image and colours,thanks for joining us at pollycraft

sue
xx

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous card.

Thanks for joining us a Pollycraft.

Hugs

Joanne xx

gina g said...

Hiya Laura This is gorgeous i love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. luv gina xx

Tara said...

This is just beautiful Laura! I love the colours so much and you've used one of my fave images too, she's just so sweet!
Hugs Tara xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous hun - love that image, fabulous layout and such lovely colours and colouring.
hugs Heather xx