Thursday, 25 February 2010

Red Heart



I used the beautiful red heart image from sweet pea for this card, I coloured her using watercolour pencils. I used pain red card for the background which I stamped with a flourish stamp and stazon black ink. The ribbon and the gems in the top right hand corner I found in my stash.

On another note how excited am I !!!! one week until Alice in Wonderland woohoo I cant wait :) Tim Burton films are always brilliant and I think this one is going to be visually stunning.

6 comments:

gina g said...

Hiya hunny hope your well, i love this card its gorgeous i think this is my fav at the mo lol, but that will probably change lol. luv gina xx

Angela said...

Love this card!! So pretty!! Thank you for all your sweet comments you leave me and thanks for hopping along with us!! Arent't you just beside yourself with excitment!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Stephanie J said...

How perfectly elegant! I really love how you stamped the red card; it just adds so much, without being overwhelming!

Dawn said...

Definately my favourite hun - absolutly stunning.

And sooooo can't wait for Alice :)

Julie said...

It's another beaut Laura!! You've got them down to a fine art - love all the flourishes, they really suit the image and colours you've chosen. Luv Juliexx

Julie said...

It's another beaut Laura!! You've got them down to a fine art - love all the flourishes, they really suit the image and colours you've chosen. Luv Juliexx