Check me out 2 cards in 2 days hahahahaha I made this card for the sugarbowl challenge which I must say I really enjoyed this layout, i didnt know what to do with the 4 squares to begin with but decided to cut my image up which i think worked out quite well. The extra challenge was to use lace so i used my doily punch. Papers are MME and the image is one of my gorjuss girl images (still love this images) ive coloured her using watercolour pencils and then used green chalk around the edge. The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine. Flower is a prima one with a button and ribbon for the center and the leafs are a leone punch.
Saturday, 6 February 2010
Sugarbowl Challenge
Check me out 2 cards in 2 days hahahahaha I made this card for the sugarbowl challenge which I must say I really enjoyed this layout, i didnt know what to do with the 4 squares to begin with but decided to cut my image up which i think worked out quite well. The extra challenge was to use lace so i used my doily punch. Papers are MME and the image is one of my gorjuss girl images (still love this images) ive coloured her using watercolour pencils and then used green chalk around the edge. The sentiment was a freebie from a magazine. Flower is a prima one with a button and ribbon for the center and the leafs are a leone punch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







4 comments:
This is beautiful Laura - I really love what you've done with the image and the colours and flower are gorgeous! :)
Love, Georgia xx
You're like buses - wait ages then two come along at once - hehe!! Super idea to cut the image and wonderful colour scheme!! Hugs, Juliexx
This is fabulous, Laura!
Hi Laura, glad you're back huni. Gorgeous card, love it and GG actually looks fabulous sliced up!!
Great colours and fabby details.
hugs Heather xx
Post a Comment