Im really forcing myself with these boys cards, however this one I didnt find too much of a struggle, I love this TGF image and I love grunging up my cards !!!! I used some of my gorgeous Tim Hotlz stamps to make the background paper, which I stamped onto yellow card with black stayzon ink. The mesh type ribbons i brought from Quixotic Cards, love this stuff and the sentiment is from a K&Co embellishment box that i brought years ago and seems completely bottomless hehehehe
I hope everyone had a lovely weekend, it seems that spring in finally here I had such a lovely time over the weekend sorting my garden out, I get so excited when all the bulbs start to shot and the daffodiles are finally in flower :)




a







7 comments:
Very nice! I love the image on this one!
Happy Spring!
wow this is fab hun i love it, it brilliant. luv gina xx
Fabulous card Laura, I love the bright colours and the backing paper and the image is perfect for a boy's card! :) Love, Georgia xx
Great boy card, Laura!! Love that background stamp - perfect with your skater boy!!! Juliexx
It's a great boys card! I love your grunge effects!
Wow, you have a knack for boys' cards - they're not the easiest of things to come up with! Your daffs are in flower already? Not up north they're not! Happy spring to you :-)
Oh I just love this one!! I have him out and ready to make my DT card for Anya Ink!! ANd I said I have him out, but that's it!! Not stamped or anything yet!! Today we are having a blog hop with InStyle Stamps which won't go live until 2:00 pm CST or 12:00 PST. So that's what I did last night!!
My kids tell me all the time I craft too much, but I have so many DT creations and releases to work on that I have just been swapped!! I am working on something new, can't tell yet!! I think I have to wait until April 5 So sorry I just threw all this at you!! Have an awesome weekend!!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Post a Comment