I didnt get a chance to make any cards over the weekend so I thought I would share with you some art journalling I did recently, the lotus flowers I have painted in the background are based on one of my tattoos.
Thank you so much Fairielore for the sweet comment on my angel. 10 degrees C, right? Almost balmy...lol! Won't be long before the sun is shining, at least for a litle bit. And the fields will be full of cowslips. Have you had any snow? I came over to see you after you followed and decided to comment and follow you. Thank you, so very nice to meet you!
6 comments:
Love the art journaling. These colours are GORGEOUS :-)
I adore these two pages.
Have a great day.
I love your art journaling its always so bright and vibrant...wonderful
Mina xxx
Wow - stunning work, my lovely!! So vivid and bold - love the Indian theme too!! Juliexx
Thank you so much Fairielore for the sweet comment on my angel.
10 degrees C, right?
Almost balmy...lol!
Won't be long before the sun is shining, at least for a litle bit.
And the fields will be full of cowslips.
Have you had any snow?
I came over to see you after you followed and decided to comment and follow you. Thank you, so very nice to meet you!
I've been so pants at commenting lately Laura, I'm really sorry!
One word to say about your journalling.... AMAZING!!
Hugs Tara xx
Post a Comment