This weeks challenge is a sketch, I didnt print the sketch out and did this by memory so my card is slightly different to the actual sketch, sorry. I watercoloured my sweet pea image and added stickles to her wings. The papers are MME, all the flowers are prima except the yellow roses which a friend brought me. I dont know what brand the sentiment is, it was from the bargin bucket at my local craft store for 50p i think.
Monday, 15 March 2010
Simon Says Challenge
This weeks challenge is a sketch, I didnt print the sketch out and did this by memory so my card is slightly different to the actual sketch, sorry. I watercoloured my sweet pea image and added stickles to her wings. The papers are MME, all the flowers are prima except the yellow roses which a friend brought me. I dont know what brand the sentiment is, it was from the bargin bucket at my local craft store for 50p i think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







8 comments:
Gorgeous card Laura!! She is just so stunning and I love the way you have done her eyes. Caroline x
dont you just love a bargain...stunning card Laura,love the mme papers
Mina xxx
Love your gorgeous card Laura, great colours and sweet image.
luv
Debby
Oooo Laura this is gorgeous! I love these stamps but haven't got any yet-love love love the gorgeous colours you've used-so uplifting:) Hugs Rowena
Beautiful and spring-y card Laura.
Thanks for coming over and wishing Madi Birthday wishes.
Have a great rest of the week.
Laura- this is beautiful!! Love the bright colours and pretty papers!! Great bargain!! Juliexx
.
Hiya hunny Gorgeous card love the colours....don't you just love these stamps they are so addictive though lol. luv gina xx
Its only me again hunny i thought you might like the news of our new challenge blog lol. luv gina xx
Post a Comment