Tuesday, 30 March 2010

Sweet Pea Stamps DT Challenge



I made this card for a new Challenge site called Sweet pea Stamper, you can find it here ...

http://sweetpeastampschallenge.blogspot.com/

They are looking for DT members and have a sketch challenge to enter. I used my gorgeous haiti stamp for this one which I water coloured and added lots of stickles too for a bit of sparkle. The papers are Basic Grey which i stamped flourishes on to in the corners. The butterflys are K&Co which added I added stickles too, and the black gems are papermania.

9 comments:

Tara said...

Oh Laura this is truly stunning girlie and i love the scrolls you've stamped in the corners, WOW!!
Hugs Tara xx

Powerful Search Engine said...

This is gorgeous Laura I love the colours you have chosen thanks for joining us this week at SPS hugs Pascale

Julie said...

This is stunning Laura - wouldn't you just be in your element at Sweet Pea, you'd be totally fabulous!!! Hugs and thanks for your lovely comments today!!! Juliexx

Caroline said...

Gorgeous card Laura!! Love your colours these stamps are amazing to work with and I know you will agree. Caroline x

gina g said...

Hiya hun this is gorgeous love the image of course lol, fab colours and embellies. luv gina xx

Don't forget the new Challenge Blog started today. xx

Chelsea said...

So So pretty! I wish I have some of these stamps to play with! Have fun with DT, you work is beautiful! ~Chelsea

thekathrynwheel said...

The colours and intricate detail are beautiful on your card, as always :-)

Dawn said...

This is a gorgeous card babe - i love the colours xxx

Georgia said...

Ooh wow Laura, this is stunning! I love those gorgeous butterflies and the gems and the colours look fabulous! :) Love, Georgia xx