This card is made with another one of dustin pikes gorgeous free digis (there is a link on my sidebar if you fancy a nose, under blogs I love to visit) Ive coloured the image using watercolour pencils and the papers are K&Co. again this sentiment is from my never ending K&Co embellishment box. The paperclip and brads are from my stash and the corners are made with a sizzix die.
Tuesday, 23 March 2010
Another day and another boys card !!!!
This card is made with another one of dustin pikes gorgeous free digis (there is a link on my sidebar if you fancy a nose, under blogs I love to visit) Ive coloured the image using watercolour pencils and the papers are K&Co. again this sentiment is from my never ending K&Co embellishment box. The paperclip and brads are from my stash and the corners are made with a sizzix die.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







3 comments:
Fab boy card Laura - what is going on with you? Got a boy fetish all of a sudden!!! Hugs!! Juliexx
Love this boy's card!! I ahve alot of Dustin Pike images!! I really need to print one put and make something!!! I have just been so busy lately!! And just one of the reasons is we are having so many new releases this month with Sweet Pea Stamps!! I just love them all!!
Well have a great weekend ad thank you for your wonderful comments!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Too awfully cute! Glad you found us and we would love to see you play along with us for the next challenge!
Hugs,
Lelia
Doodle Dragon Studios DT
Post a Comment