Over at Oh Alice this week the challenge is 'fine print' they want to see some sort of text on your card. I used a gorgeous TGF image for this one and the sentiment I used came with a stamp set ive had for years now but ive not really used and I dont know the brand but I think it goes so well with this image. The papers again I dont know what brand they are as Katy gave me this (how useless am I today, I dont know anything hehehe) The butterflies I made using an impress die with gems for the centres. They've got a lovely prize at oh alice this week, a $10 voucher for digital delights, the link to this challenge blog is on my side bar.
Thursday, 1 April 2010
'Oh Alice' Challenge - Fine Print
Over at Oh Alice this week the challenge is 'fine print' they want to see some sort of text on your card. I used a gorgeous TGF image for this one and the sentiment I used came with a stamp set ive had for years now but ive not really used and I dont know the brand but I think it goes so well with this image. The papers again I dont know what brand they are as Katy gave me this (how useless am I today, I dont know anything hehehe) The butterflies I made using an impress die with gems for the centres. They've got a lovely prize at oh alice this week, a $10 voucher for digital delights, the link to this challenge blog is on my side bar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







5 comments:
A stunning card Laura..... I love the colours and papers you've put together and that image is so sweet!
Hugs Tara xx
Lovely card laura, fab backing papers!
Clairex
Laura, my lovely, this is fab - such a cutie and love your colours and papers!! Thanks too, Sweet for my little parcel of loveliness today-and my card!! Juliexx
shes fabulous in these colours Laura...I love the papers too
Mina xxx
Absolutely beautiful card Laura - the papers and butterflies look lovely! There's something on my blog for you! :) Love, Georgia xx
Post a Comment