Thursday, 18 March 2010

Another boys card



Blurgh I really do struggle to make these boys cards hehehehehe although I did love using this image, its one of mo mannings images and he is such a little cutie, this is my first ever card using one of her images and they are lovely to use. I used my trusty watercolour pencil. I have no idea what brand these papers are, and the ribbon, sentiment and little paperclips are all from my stash. I think this card is a little too plain however i have a serious lack of boys stuff in my craft room, this will probably be the reason i struggle so much to make them hahahahaha note to self buy boys stuff !!!!

6 comments:

Marie S said...

I actually love that it is plain like it is. The papers and the paperclips are perfect and they don't distract from the detail in that wonderful image you used either. The frog on the short pants with the fly is so charming.

Thank you so much Laura for the wonderful compliment on my Iron Angels, I am so glad you like it.
Have a great day.
Love and hugs.

Julie said...

Fabulously coloured Laura, and I think that less is definitely more on boy card! Such a little cutie too!

Georgia said...

This is such a fab card Laura - the image is so cute and I love the papers and paperclips! :) Love, Georgia xx

Unknown said...

So cute Laura-love it! I love Mo's images but right now I don't have a printer:( Hope you're well, have a great weekend!

Mina said...

hes such a cutie isnt he Laura, you have used him beautifully too
Mina xxx

Laura Haviland said...

Just fabulous Laura...
I love less is more.
Your images are wonderful.
I will truly enjoy following you.
I love your cat on your side tool bar,awesome.
I think Edward is pretty sweet too. Excellent taste,love the New Moon. I am team Edward and his Dad,hahaha
Your so talented.
Hugs,another Laura.