Friday, 26 March 2010

Another Mo Manning Card



I used one of Mo's images for this card which as always I coloured using watercolour pencils. I added a happy birthday setiment which i think is from a set by Hero arts. The paper is basic grey from the lemonade stack ??? The ribbon and eyelets I found in my stash and the flowers are prima with gem brads for the centers. Again like the other card I made with one of Mo images ive gone for an uncluttered look.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend xxx

4 comments:

Julie said...

Well hello, fancy seeing you here!! Love your card Laura - you're right the image looks fab uncluttered - the paper is so pretty, it frames the image perfectly!! Great colouring too!! Juliexxx

Georgia said...

Beautiful card Laura - the pastel colours are lovely and I love the cute image and eyelets! Have a nice weekend. :) Love, Georgia xx

Mina said...

wow Laura stunning...I love your pale soft colouring on Belle and Bronte, its suits the image so well
Mina xxx

Angela said...

Laura, I love the soft pastel colors!! It really makes the image stand out!!
Hugs:)
Angela