Monday, 29 March 2010

Kraftin Kimmie Challenge - eyelets



I made this card to enter into this weeks kraftin kimmie challenge which is eyelets. I absolutely love this moonlight whisper image, I coloured her using watercolour pencils, im sorry I dont know the brand of these papers Katy kindly sent them to me a while back, I must find out the brand as I have loved using these papers, there gorgeous. The flowers are prima with gems for the centres and the swirls are a sizzix die. The purple flower eyelets are papermania and the ribbon was from my stash.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I agree the papers are so bright and pretty.. they look like American Craft Papers!! Not for sure though!! I just love this image and you have created a beautiful card with her!!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Julie said...

Gorgeous card Laura!! Love the black flourish with the flowers - it suits these quirky ladies so perfectly!! Great colour scheme too! Juliexx

Georgia said...

Such a beautiful card Laura - the image is so cute and I love your choice of colours and those gorgeous flowers! :) Love, Georgia xx