Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Pollycraft Challenge



Think ive had quite enough of boys cards for a bit hehehehehe The image on this card is by rubber necker I think ??? which I paper pieced using K&Co. papers. The lace I think Tara sent me a while ago, sentiment I found in my stash, have no idea where this came from hehehehe and the flowers are prima with gem brads for the centres. I made this card for the pollycraft challenge which this week is sparkly things, and i have used sparkly gem brads so im sure this card fits the bill. The prize with week is a £10 voucher. Link to the challenge blog is on my side bar.

9 comments:

Julie said...

Fabulous, fabulous card Laura!! Love this stamp and love the lace with it - totally gorgeous!! Juliexx

Unknown said...

Laura this is just beautiful! Love the fresh colours and just a gorgeous image! Really pretty lace too:) Thanks for always popping by my blog and for the lovely comments you leave I really appreciate it Laura:) Enjoy the rest of your week!

Mina said...

wow Laura I love that image shes stunning very retro and perfect papers vor her too
Mina xxx

Kim Dellow said...

Lovely! I do love that image, she is so elegant and I love those colours. Kim

Emma said...

Stunning card and so elegant...the colour is gorgeous.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Hugs Emma x

Marie S said...

This would make a lovely invite to s fashion show. Such sunny colors and sentiment.
A great way to brighten the day.
Have a great day Laura!

Lynsey said...

What a fantastic classy card! Thanks for joining in the Pollycraft Challenge.
Hugs Lynsey x

Chelsea said...

Hi Laura, This is so pretty! The image is adorable and the colors are so fresh and spring like. Just Beautiful! ~Chelsea

Angela said...

Love the paper piecing on her dress!! Just Beautiful!! I hope you are having a great day!!
Hugs:)
Angela