This weeks challenge at Simon Says is either St Patricks or a Splash of Green, ive gone for the green option. I have been forcing myself to make boys cards, urgh !!!! so not my favourite hehehehehe i really do sruggle when it comes to boys cards and mens cards just bring me out in a cold sweat hahahahaha I used one of the fab free digis from Dustin Pike, he has freebie friday and give away a digi on his blog every week, there is a link on my side bar to his blog if you fancy a nose. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils. The papers are K&Co. and the ribbon and buttons were from my stash.
Wednesday, 17 March 2010
Simon Says a Splash of Green
This weeks challenge at Simon Says is either St Patricks or a Splash of Green, ive gone for the green option. I have been forcing myself to make boys cards, urgh !!!! so not my favourite hehehehehe i really do sruggle when it comes to boys cards and mens cards just bring me out in a cold sweat hahahahaha I used one of the fab free digis from Dustin Pike, he has freebie friday and give away a digi on his blog every week, there is a link on my side bar to his blog if you fancy a nose. I coloured the image with watercolour pencils. The papers are K&Co. and the ribbon and buttons were from my stash.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







7 comments:
This is such a cute card - I love it! Well done honey :) x
So sweet! I love the cute dragon and the fab buttons!
Gorgeous card Laura, cant see that you struggle. luv gina xx
This dragon just makes me wanna smile. He is way to cute! I think boy/men cards are difficult to, but you did great here!
Thanks for joining Simon Says Stamp Challenge this week.
Mvh
Gunn
oh how gorgeous is that little green dragon...perfect way to use him too Laura
Mina xxx
Another fabby boy's card, Laura - such a fun feel to it!! You're on a roll, sweetie!! Hugs, Juliexx
This is really cute!! I love that dragon and all those buttons just make the card perfect!!! THANKS for joining us at Simon Says Stamp this week!!!
Chris & the DT
Post a Comment