This months challenge over at Sweet Pea (link on my side bar) is to make a spring card, it has to include the colours pink, green and yellow and have flowers on it. I used the gorgeous Haiti image which I watercoloured and added stickles to. The papers are basic grey, most of the flowers are prima. The sentiment is by stamp aways and the butterflys are an impress die that I added gems too for the body.
Monday, 8 March 2010
Sweet Pea Challenge Card
This months challenge over at Sweet Pea (link on my side bar) is to make a spring card, it has to include the colours pink, green and yellow and have flowers on it. I used the gorgeous Haiti image which I watercoloured and added stickles to. The papers are basic grey, most of the flowers are prima. The sentiment is by stamp aways and the butterflys are an impress die that I added gems too for the body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







13 comments:
very pretty card! tfs jennifer
very nice!
Oh this is beautiful Laura lovely image and fab colours too. luv gina xx
Very pretty darling love the colours!
oh my, she is beautiful Laura, you did a fabulous job on this. Thank you for partaking in our challenge.
This is so pretty with all the soft spring colors!! Love it!! Thanks for palying along in our challenge this month!!
Hugs:)
Angela
Another stunning card and the colours are so pretty..... I love her lilac eyes!!
Hugs Tara xx
Laura - you are the queen of Sweet Peas!!! Fabulous all round!! Juliexx
Ooh wow, this is sooo beautiful Laura! Those lilac butterflies are absolutely gorgeous, I love it! :)
Love, Georgia xx
absolutely beautiful card. Screams Spring!!!!! Thanks so much for playing Sweet Pea Stamps Customer challenge!
PS: Have you seen the previous of the new movie Robert is in? I can't wait to see it - it comes out this weekend. They are going to show previews of Eclipse...woohoo. :-)
This is just gorgoeus Laura! Love the soft colors and those butterflies are just beautiful.
This is so cute. I love your sweet pea challenge, perfect for spring.
Glad to hear spring is finally making its way to you, so very nice after a wet, snowy, and cold winter.
Flowers seem so much brighter, don't they?
...Grass greener too.
Thanks for stopping by.
beautiful Laura, so stunningly coloured and I love these colours for her
Mina xxx
Post a Comment