Thursday, 13 August 2009

Birthday card for Katy and Pollycraft Challenge



I made this card for my good blogging friend Katy whos birthday it was earlier this week, I knows its finally safe to put on here. I used my new diana duda stamp from sugar nellie, shes she just soooo sweet :) ive coloured her using watercolour pencils and added a little stickles to her wings and wand. The papers are K&Co. Ive used my martha steward punch for the doily edge. The sentiment is by stampaways, butterflys are an impress diecut that I added gems too and the buttons are from my stash. I am also entering this into the pollycraft challenge this week which is buttons and bows.

11 comments:

craftypagan said...

Oooo what a gorgeous card! I love this duda stamp-she's such a cutie isn't she?! I love the colours you've chosen and your accents are perfect. Thanks for leaving such kind words on my blog:) Love Rowena

Tara said...

This is so sweet hun and I love the pretty colours you've used! Bet Katy was thrilled!!
Have a great day, hugs Tara xxx

katy said...

I love it Laura, thank you so much ! Gorgeous :) x

Mina said...

oh wow wow, I love this bright and beautiful card...just stunning
Mina xxx

Diane Duda said...

You're right! She did come out lovely. :)
Thanks so much for visiting my blog.

xo
Di

Emma said...

Aw gorgeous card, the image is adorable and such pretty papers.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Laura,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Jodi said...

A very sweet card, and pretty pastel colors for it! I'm sure she was very happy to receive this card!
Hugs
Jodi =)

gina g said...

Aww gorgeous card Laura very pretty. luv gina xx

Rach said...

fabulous card Laura, love the colours, so sweet. hugs rachx

Paula said...

such a pretty card!! I love this image...
thanks for joining us at pollycraft!
Paula xx