Just thought I would show you this card I made for my friend Tara to say thank you for the goodies she sent me a while back, I know its safe to put on here now as she has recieved it :) The image is a fairy song art stamp from America, they are so nice to use and such pretty images, I coloured her using watercolour pencil then added stickles to give her sparkley wings. The papers are by making memories and K&Co. I think. Again used my doily punch, loving it hehehehehe flowers are prima with gems in the centres and the sentiment is from a hero art stamp set. I am also using this card for the tuesday taggers challenge, which is flowers this week.
Wednesday, 5 August 2009
Card for Tara & Tuesday Taggers - flowers
Just thought I would show you this card I made for my friend Tara to say thank you for the goodies she sent me a while back, I know its safe to put on here now as she has recieved it :) The image is a fairy song art stamp from America, they are so nice to use and such pretty images, I coloured her using watercolour pencil then added stickles to give her sparkley wings. The papers are by making memories and K&Co. I think. Again used my doily punch, loving it hehehehehe flowers are prima with gems in the centres and the sentiment is from a hero art stamp set. I am also using this card for the tuesday taggers challenge, which is flowers this week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




a







11 comments:
What a beautiful card Laura,i love the image and colours.
Hugs Riet.x
Beautiful card Laura love the soft colours. luv gina xx
a beautiful card, i love the soft colours that you have used to colour her in.. beautiful. hugs rachxx
Wunderschöne Karte sehe ich da.
Zarte Farben, das finde ich sehr schön!!!
LG.-Danie
What a lovely card Laura. I hope Tara enjoyed it. Thanks for playing with TT's this week. Emma xx
I love these Fairys Laura, stunning card with beautiful soft colouring
Mina xxx
Just stunning Laura!
Have a great weekend, Steph xxx
Fab card and what a great image! Love it - again!!! Juliex
Lovely soft colouring on the fairy - beautiful card thanks for joining us at TT this week xx
Hiya Laura, thank you soooooooo much hun for the gorgeous birthday card and treats, thats so lovely of you :) hugs Katy x
Lovely image. Perfect colours that you've chosen for her :)
Post a Comment