The sketch for this weeks challenge was such a lovely one I really enjoyed using it and the extra challenge was to use hand made flowers. I abolutely love this image, I have always wanted this stamp (think it was the first elizabeth bell I fell in love with) and I finally brought it the other day. I have coloured her using watercolour pencils. Most of the lovely stuff on this card was sent to me by my very kind and generous friend Katy, thank you hun these flowers are just so lovely to use xxx are they a sizzix die ??? The leafs I made using a leone punch. I am so pleased with how this card turned out.
Also just to ask your opinion, a friend asked if she could be critical about my cards today and she said that she doesn't think my colouring on my images is vivid/bright enough, what do you think ??? I must admit that my colouring isnt quite like some of the amazin cards I see on my blog hops but I didnt think it was too bad ??? Please be honest as if its not that brilliant I will try to improve. Thanks x
I hope everyone has a fab weekend xxx




a







11 comments:
Stunning card, love it :)
Thanks for playing in the sugar bowl!
Hugs, Marlene x
Hi hunny love the card the image is still a fav of mine lol, great colours and papers. luv gina xx
Hope you have a lovely weekend. xx
fabulous card Laura and I love your colouring just as it is...everyone has their own style so dont change yours its perfect
Mina xxx
laura,its a stunning card and your colours are just fine,dont change
kayx
Gorgeous card and LOVE the flowers! Awesome work! Your coloring is beautiful! Do not stress about it - have fun! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!
What a beautiful card Laura,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
a gorgeous card, fab colours. hugs rachxx
I think your colouring is perfect! Your card is lovely, I love the colours and this is one of my fave images,
Love Sarita xx
Very sweet card! Love the colors you used for her and the papers too!
Hugs
Jodi =)
Adorable card!! Love the bright and cheery colors ~ they go so well with this image!! So cute!!
Thanks so much for playing along in the challenge :)Kathy
gorgeous! Love the bright colours!
Post a Comment