I absolutely LOVE these Diana Duda images, really really need to get some more !!! I've made this card for the sugar bowl challenge, and what a FAB sketch, will definately use this one again. I coloured my image with watercolour pencils. The papers are from the gorgeous MME Wild Asparagus pack, flowers are prima and the buttons are from my stash. I'm so pleased with how this card turned out I do love the pink/brown colour combo.
Hope you all have a lovely bank holiday xxxx




a







8 comments:
It is pretty, Laura! Thanks for sharing it. I love the colors and the buttons...and I also LOVE Edward Cullen!!!
Hi hun! I smiled as soon as I saw your card pop up on google reader! Soooo sweet! I like the muted tones of pink and brown you've chosen, looks really pretty! Your colouring is lovely! Aren't the papers in the wild asparagus pack fab? I've pretty much used all mine up so shall have to get some more-they're so versatile!I do hope your boiler does get fixed tomorrow! Enjoy a day of crafting while hubby decorates! hehehe! Love Rowena
wow I love this Laura, perfect match with papers and image...I love these images too...fabulous card
Mina xxx
Very sweet card Laura and those colours are so pretty together! I love those images too..... something else for the wishlist, lol!
Have a great weekend ;o)
Hugs Tara xx
Beautiful - you've put this card together so perfectly & I especially love the colouring!
Have a great weekend hunny!
Hugs
Steph xxx
Wow this is stunning darling truly a work of art
Hugs Susie xx
What a beautiful card Laura,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.
Hugs Riet.x
Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the SB challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!
Post a Comment